1. This site is provided as a public service by the National Guard Bureau (NGB) Publications and Forms Library.
2. Information presented on this site is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is required.
3. This service uses software programs to collect information to create summary statistics, which are used for site management (e.g., planning and maintenance, determining technical design specifications, and analyzing system performance or problem areas).
4. For security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this site employs software programs to monitor network traffic, to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or to cause damage. Name and email address are required when contacting Customer Service. The sole purpose of collecting name and email address are to enable us to respond back to the submitter. When providing feedback, no specific information about the submitter is collected. Only the information provided on the form by the submitter will be retained for the purpose of determining how the site is being utilized by customers and assisting us in making this site more beneficial to customers.
5. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations and security purposes mentioned above, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Server logs are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration General Schedule 20.
6. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service is strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
7. It is a criminal misdemeanor to intentionally use any device or symbol or other means, reasonably calculated to convey the false impression that such name or business has some connection with, or authorization from the Government of the United States, or any agency thereof, which does not in fact exist, or falsely advertises or otherwise represents by any device whatsoever that his or its business, product or device has been in any way endorsed, authorized or approved by the Government of the United States, or any agency thereof.
8. Use of Third-Party Tracking Service
This website uses the Google Analytics third-party tracking service to monitor site usage and trends. We use the information compiled by Google Analytics to help us make our site more useful to you. Through this service, we are able to monitor the number of visitors to the site, which features/pages are most popular, the general location (region/county/city) of site visitors, and visitors web browser type and version. These metrics are not tied to any specific site visitor, but are instead used for aggregate visit analysis.